In this episode of the Mobile Dev Memo podcast, I speak with Rishabh Jain, the CEO and co-founder of FERMÀT, an eCommerce platform designed to maximize advertising conversions for brands. Prior to FERMÀT, Rishabh spent nearly six years at Liveramp, most recently as its Vice President of Innovation.
In our conversation, Rishabh and I discuss, among other topics:
- Rishabh’s journey from a PhD in solid-state physics to ad tech;
- The necessity of financial literacy for effective eCommerce media buying;
- How the media buyer role has changed following ATT, and the optimal marketing channel mix for eCommerce advertisers in this new environment;
- Why more consolidation and roll-up efforts haven’t occurred within DTC;
- The viability of a product like Shopify Audiences.
The Mobile Dev Memo podcast is available on: